Website Design for Business
Carefree Web Design would like to slide into 2019 by helping our clients to understand HOW a well-designed website can help their business grow.
EXAMPLES OF HOW TO ACCOMPLISH THIS!
1. Taking time to write useful information for the front page, and all pages on the site, and to get across to your clients what it is that their business does exactly. If people see right up front what your business does and does not do, they will be more willing to do business with you!
You need the person visiting your site to feel just like they are talking with you about their needs.
2. Adding good content and keeping the site updated with new content, information or products at regular intervals is an essential part of maintaining your website.
3. Answering emails and contact forms promptly and with the relevant information requested.
The person on your site will go elsewhere or decide not to buy your product if you take too long to answer them.
4. Photos and videos add life to a site and they can get a higher ranking on the Search Engines, and they add a better source of information for clients.
5. You need to make sure that NONE of the info on your website is copyright infringed or plagiarized.
Google looks for copied pictures and texts, and will “dock” you for them.
6. Spelling and grammar mistakes are also a big deal. If you want to look professional, you need to write like one.
7. Make sure your website is mobile-friendly so everyone can enjoy it!
It is said that 60% of online traffic is from a mobile device so don’t miss out on this venue.
This is a partial list of things to consider when you are working on a new business website or updating an old one.
Ask us for more info on getting your new website design!